Office cubicle is a second home for some people for their organization’s sake. Most of their time, about 12 to 14 hours, spends in office cubicle. Your office cubicle decoration represents your personality. Office cubicle decoration may tell about your responsibilities and position in company. You never can represent that you are an expertise or professional with a messed up cubicle. That’s why cubicle decoration is an important part to keep you relaxes and refreshes because it’s extremely boring to sit down and working with computer in a messed up place. An office decoration must also help you to work more efficiently and dedicatedly because now your cubicle is an enjoyable place.
Office cubicles may not as big as private office, but it also provide you a private space to work without interference from other and work dedicatedly. Design of your cubicle can be according to your taste or also your office environment. A family picture is a small example to decorate your cubicle if your superiors allow to. Another example is you can put posters that will make you smile and fell refreshed.
Your cubicles can be decorated in many ways, such as
- Make sure that your cubicle is arranged well, because keeping a workspace clean and tidy is important so that you will never misplace an important files, folders, and documents.
- Choose your color scheme that in the same tone with tour office themes. After that, you can stick to the theme by using pen, folders, paper-hole punches, binders, stationary, frames, mouse pad, and mugs in the same or in a contrast color.
- Use a motivational quotes that may motivates you while working, or maybe another posters that you like. You can also add additional accessories like card carriers, or a pen stand.
- Short duration office cubicle decoration may give you a festive look, such as putting a small Christmas tree on and placing a card given by friends and family.
- Don’t forget to place a calendar in your wall or your desk, so that you can enjoy each moment that you’ve spend and other good office cubicle decoration.
- Your cubicle should provide you a comfortable fell. That’s why you can relax your feet using a foot stool and using cushions for your chair.
- If given permission, you can put a table plants on the desk because it will provide a fresh feel that motivate and energize you while working.
- Remember to not using too much flashy accessories and colors because you can disturb the work atmosphere and may lose your contacts with your colleagues because too much personalization.
Office cubicle decoration should help you to make more efficiently and productively, but remember not to disturb your surroundings. In short, to create your own second home just requires an improvement and proper enthusiasm and a small youth of modernization.